Lincoln Labs is an American IT company with broad development and marketing expertise. We do both in-house product development and project development for third-party companies.
In our work we rely on the efficiency of technology and a cool team. It is important for us to choose the right toolkit and make a technically high-quality solution, as well as to understand the business value and purpose of the features.
What to do:
- React JS / React Admin / MUI application development;
- UI Components governance – active management of the internal component library and its development. Identification of new components, based on high-level requirements of Product/Design team;
- Proactive participation in improving development processes. Integration of new practices, templates, libraries, to optimize team performance (development speed, productivity, etc.);
- Working with DevOps team on CI/CD, Deploy process improvements;
- Active coordination of React, Python developers, Product team, DevOps, Design. Requirements collection, analysis and filtering;
- Stack Ranking / Work Estimation – High level workload estimation on “epic” to rank team priorities;
- Proactive monitoring of the status of merge requests of the current sprint.
- Dispute resolution assistance, to close merge requests in a timely manner before the end of the active sprint;
- Agile/Tribe ceremonies (grooming, planning, sprint review, retrospection etc.);
- Proactive focus on quality. Implementing new libraries, to improve testing;
- Proactive work on code styles / patterns to improve code testability.
What’s needed from you:
- In-depth knowledge of React JS design patterns;
- Deep understanding of react application “components”: API clients;
- ECMA6 / Typescript;
- Confident knowledge of MUI components;
- CSS Libraries (Emotion etc);
- React Theming (styled/xs);
- React State: redux, react-query, etc;
- Good spoken Russian;
- Good written English (you need to read a lot and write a little);
- Knowledge of basic DevOps principles and approaches;
- Active participation in API standards (request, response, auth), together with backend developers;
- Git, Linux, Shell Scripting, Docker.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with low-code front-end solutions (React Admin, Strapi, MUI Toolbox etc);
- Experience working with CI/CD;
- Understanding of HTTP and computer networking principles;
- Understanding of OAuth2/OIDC principles for SPA.
- Position open in Georgia and Uzbekistan (you may choose);
- Modern equipment for productive work (Macbook Pro + a couple of monitors);
- 8-hour working day (with flexible start of the day) and remote work;
- Support and payment for your training (online courses, certifications, relevant literature).