Lincoln Labs is an American IT company with broad development and marketing expertise. We do both in-house product development and project development for third-party companies.
In our work we rely on the efficiency of technology and a cool team. It is as important for us to choose the right toolkit and make a technically high-quality solution as it is for us to understand the business value and purpose of a particular feature.
About the project:
Agency Elevation is in the business of custom website development. The company helps agencies from North America to Australia in hundreds of industries and niches. Agencies work with Agency Elevation to increase their growth and profitability.
What to do:
– Develop and maintain a WordPress based websites;
– Conducting code reviews for the team;
– Finding, analyzing, refining plugins and integrating them into the website platform;
– Work closely with the project manager, designers, and development team;
– Participate in the recruitment, training and onboarding of new employees;
– Team workflow impovement.
What we expect from you:
– Over 3 years of experience with WordPress;
– English on a conversational level;
– Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JS(JQuery);
– Excellent knowledge of PHP/MySQL;
– Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS) (it’s optional at the start);
– API integration experience;
– Website speed and security optimization experience.
What we offer:
– Work in Georgia or Uzbekistan (you can choose);
– Modern equipment for productive work (Macbook Pro + a couple of monitors);
– An 8-hour work day (with a flexible start to the day) and remote working hours;
– Support and payment for your training (online courses, certifications, core literature).