Lincoln Labs is an American IT company with broad development and marketing expertise. We do both in-house product development and project development for third-party companies.
About the project:
FreightPOP is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software. As a fast-growing, venture-funded startup, we believe growth creates opportunities for everyone on our team and that accelerated experience + adaptive learning = career success.
What to do:
- Follow quality assurance standard operating procedures (SOPs);
- Ensure minimal production defect leaks together with a team of manual and automated test engineers;
- Establish User Personas in collaboration with Product Management and team;
- Facilitate the decomposition of business requirements, into Use Cases and Acceptance Criteria;
- Clearly document and thoroughly execute Acceptance Tests;
- Organize and manage manual and automated test case libraries;
- Participate in deployment testing exercises as needed.
What you will get:
- 2+ Years software Quality Assurance experience with SaaS technology;
- 2+ Years SDLC in an Agile/ SCRUM environment;
- Test Case Management, Defect Tracking and Quality Reporting;
- Agile Software Testing;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Professional demeanor;
- Work effectively in a team setting.
- Multicultural environment;
- Smart Working;
- Concrete career opportunities;
- Remote work;
- Compensation of personal development (courses, technical literature).