Lincoln Labs is an American IT company with expertise in development and marketing. We do both in-house product development and project development for third-party companies.
About the project:
We are looking for a novice developer for a startup project, in a small team.
The initial product is a plugin extension for email signatures. More ideas and implementations are expected in the future. This is a great opportunity to be a trailblazer in a new project.
What to do:
- Develop front-end using React to create innovative enhancements to support product and technology roadmaps;
- Actively participate in refinement, design, development, and testing;
- Suggest ways to improve the application to the team and colleagues;
What’s needed from you:
- 1+ year of experience building frontend applications in a distributed architecture;
- Experience developing or integrating with RESTful AP would be an advantage;
- Experience with Git, Atlassian and Agile development methodology;
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology will be an advantage;
- English reading level will be an advantage.
What we offer:
- 8-hour working day (with flexible working hours) and remote working hours;
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the chosen country (Uzbekistan or Georgia).