Lincoln Labs is an American IT company with broad development and marketing expertise. We do both in-house product development and project development for third-party companies.
This position is open in a team of our client, BusinesSolver.
About the project:
Since 1998, Businessolver has delivered market-changing benefits technology and services supported by an intrinsic responsiveness to client needs. The company creates client programs that maximize benefits program investment, minimize risk exposure, and engage employees with easy-to-use solutions and communication tools to assist them in making wise and cost-efficient benefits selections. Founded by HR professionals, Businessolver’s unwavering service-oriented culture and secure SaaS platform provide measurable success in its mission to provide complete client delight.
Who we are looking for:
Software Engineers with experience in all phases of the software development life cycle. The tasks will be primarily back-end, but understanding of the front-end is necessary.
The stack: Java 8/11, Spring, AWS, Oracle, HTML/CSS
What skills you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in Large Scale Enterprise Development building services in a distributed architecture
- Extensive knowledge of Java, AWS, SQL, XML, HTML, CSS, Object-Oriented Programming and Relational Databases (Oracle)
- Experience with Linux, GitLab, Atlassian, and the Agile Development Methodology is a plus
- A conversational level of English
- Any experience with development in the following areas is helpful:
- Splunk or similar telemetry monitoring (CloudWatch, Nagios, etc.)
- UI/UX development
- Experience developing or integrating with RESTful APIs