Lincoln Labs is an American IT company with broad development and marketing expertise. We do both in-house product development and custom project development.
We are currently growing our DevOps team, which already has 4 people ready to help a newcomer get into the project.
About the project:
BusinesSolver delivers benefits administration solutions and services for employees.
What to do:
- Develop infrastructure solutions on AWS;
- Develop optimal architecture: secure, highly available, performant, operationally efficient and, where possible, cost effective;
- Maintain established infrastructure and take prompt action to stabilize and improve it;
- Improve engineering processes: DevOps practices, reusable templates, monitoring tools;
- Develop and update the Lincoln Labs knowledge base and architectural components.
A little more about stack:
- The primary IaC (infrastructure as code) tool is cloudformation;
- CI/CD – GitLab CI;
- Docker – as an AWS ECS orchestration, there are plans for AWS EKS.
What we expect from you:
- Confident knowledge of clouds (we use AWS, but we are also happy to talk to candidates who have experience with other clouds: Azure/Google Cloud/Yandex.Cloud – not critical which ones);
- Knowledge of basic DevOps principles and approaches;
- Knowledge of Python or other scripting languages;
- Knowledge of Linux and the ability to handle Git and shell scripts;
- Willingness to communicate with colleagues from America in English.
What we offer in return:
- Work in Georgia or Uzbekistan (you can choose);
- Employment by Labor Code, of course completely white salary;
- Work on MacBook Pro, we can also send monitors/mouse/keyboard/cactus as needed;
- Training Support. Willing to pay for courses/books/conferences, if they will help pump up useful skills.